Sales Representative w/ experience in the tech industry
Job Function: Sales Representative with Experience
Primary Location: Munich
Job Type: Freelancer
Kreativdistrikt is searching for a high-energy, detail-oriented, commercially minded Sales Representative in the City of Munich with experience in the technology industry and/or events field, to be part of our new production team!
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Interested in business and how the business works.
- Comfortable to pick up the phone and speak to senior figures.
- An independent thinker, who excels at coming up with ideas to develop leads.
- Confident in working independently and managing your own workday/workload.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking, with a customer-centric approach.
- Strong customer relationship skills are essential.
- Excellent and proven at building relationships.
- Successful in B2B sales/business development, preferably in recruitment, training or professional services (essential).
- Proven account management experience.
- Likes to travel to meet clients in person.
- Experienced in developing business plans, researching leads and exceeding targets.
- Proficient in German and fluent in English.
- Achieve or exceed your monthly and/or quarterly sales targets and objectives.
- Creating sales/business plans.
- Researching leads and contacting them to have high-quality conversations and sell services.
- Book meetings with senior stakeholders to meet to further sell our services.
- Creating and executing sales and marketing plans.
- Managing marketing campaigns, for example, email and social media and convert any leads.
- Planning events such as webinars, conferences, and meetings.
- Sourcing & negotiating with consultants, advertisers, developers, designers & other suppliers.
- You may be asked to travel to meet with clients.
About Kreativdistrikt SRL:
KDKT is a startup based in Milan that creates and coordinates projects and events for technology companies in EMEA to promote their new software and hardware to an ever-growing community of developers